I have over 100 hits and I don’t smoke weed -Don Jazzy

MAVINS Records big boss, Don Jazzy, born Michael
Collins Ajereh has advised upcoming artistes on what
to do, urging them that they don't need to smoke
weed to make a hit, adding that he has over one
hundred hits to his name without smoking weed.
See below
Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
Dear upcoming artists. 🏿
The real job starts #WhenYouFinallyBlow

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow it will do you a lot of good to know that
it won't last forever. No be curse.

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow pray against the "don't you know who i
am? I am a celeb" spirit.

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow Know that there is a huge difference
btw carrying yourself like d new star you are and being an a*
$hole.

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow Dont be in a hurry to move to Lekki.
It's not that serious. Plenty fake people out here.

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow You don't need to smoke weed or take
some next ish to help write songs. I have over 100 hits and I
don't smoke it.

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow there is absolutely nothing wrong with
referring to yourself as an upcoming artist/producer. I still am

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow to the point where u have your own
company, carry your guys up with you. It's not beans but try.

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow Dont let flying first class/private jets
become a habit. U go drink garri when hits no come o.

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow no be everybody wey no like your song
be hater. Sometimes our songs no go sweet to some people. E
dey happen.

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow tithe/taxes VERY IMPORTANT.

Michael Collins
@DONJAZZY
2 DAYS AGO
#WhenYouFinallyBlow Respect the legend 2faceIdibia
🏿
🏿
🏿
🏿

.
I will like to hear your suggestion by hitting the
comment box

Comments

Popular Posts