ORDERED CHAOS.....EPISODE 3

Room 317 Alvan hall....
*Sunday morning.... 8:30 Am*
*CJ* : (Angry).....This guy nah bastard oh...
*Chika* : Who come be the bastard this morning?
*CJ* : Nah Louis nah....the guy carry my Shoe go Church and him no tell me....and nah that same shoe I wan wear go church now.....mtchew...
*Stanley* : See, the guy don go flex your shoe be that nah....shebi nah St Peters I'm go?
*CJ* : Yes nah!....
*Stanley* : mtchew.....that Louis no dey hear word....nah woman go kill that boy...
*CJ* : I swear!..... E sure for me say na because of woman, Im wear my new Air Jordan..... Shoe wey me sef never wear before?.... Mtchew....I tire for that guy life oh!....
*Emeka* : ( comes in from the bathroom all wet and drops the empty bucket near the door)....Una, good morning Oh!
*Chika* : Ehm.. Wey you?...Oga Emeka.. Abeg go fetch that water back for me....
*Emeka* : See this second year boy oh... You don't have respect for finalists?....was it me you asked "wey you"?
*Chika* : Oga Emeka .. Abeg abeg..... No use that one as excuse oh.. Just jejely go fetch my water for me..
*CJ* : Oga Emeka.... You sef, your case tire person oh....every time, you go use person water, you no go wan fetch am back....dey claim finalist....Ogbeni, go fetch Chika water for am...
*Emeka* : Ok, when I come back, I'll fetch it...you know I'm already late for church and I'm an usher....
*Chika* : Oga....no be today...me too I'm late oh and in fact I'm a deacon!....my pastor have been calling me since and I've been missing his calls....just go fetch my water make peace reign....
*Emeka* : why do you lack human feelings like this?
*Chika* : No oh.. When you were using my water.. You were showing me love abi...mtchew....Mr human feelings...
*Emeka* : God will judge you!...(takes bucket to go and fetch the water)
*CJ* : No mind am... If to say we no see am now, im for deny say Im no use the water...
*Chika* : he for even talk say, since when they born am, im never bath sef....mtchew.... Finalist oshi...
********†***********†******
Meanwhile after church service....
*Sunny* : Louis, so you no fit even give offering for church... See as you just dey misbehave...
*Louis* : I been no get change nah...make I kill myself?
*Sunny* : but you bin hold #100 with you...
*Louis* : So you expected me to give a whole #100 for offering.... One whole plate of food at Franco...guy, you na demon oh...
*Sunny* : So, you no fit give common #100.....guy, your case strong....
(Rita walks pass the duo....)
*Louis* : Nigga, I dey come....(walks up to the Rita).....Hi pretty.... I like your gown...
*Rita* : .....thank you...
*Louis* : Awwnnn... And you have a great smile too...
*Rita* : thanks....
*Louis* : I'm Louis.... Engineering...
*Rita* : Rita....Biological Sciences...
*Louis* : I saw this gown on a Channel hosted runway event by a model named Jane Montreal..... I really love it....
*Rita* : wow!....you do know your girls fashion wear....
*Louis* : uhm...let's just say I'm attentive....besides, I have a younger sister I love so much....I was planning on getting one for her....
*Rita* : Awnnn.... And you're sweet too...
*Louis* : (Yes!...it's working Louis)..... Uhm....let's pass through Akpabio...I'm starving.... I wanna go to SUB....you care to join?
*Rita* : Uhm... If you don't mind... Maybe you'll tell me more about the Runway show....
*Louis* oh no, I don't mind....So you like fashion too?
*Rita* : yeah..... Kinda but I'm not a freak....
(Conversation fades....goal achieved for Louis... And he couldn't give #100 for offering but can take a girl he doesn't know out.....)
*******†**********†********
Meanwhile at room 11 A....destiny Lodge, Hilltop...
*Kizito* : (exclaiming after dropping call).....Yes!....yes!
*Dele* : Nigga, you win Naijabet?
*Musa* : if im win im go tell you?....
*Kizito* : guys!.... You will not believe it!....Ifunanya just agreed to go out with me?
*Musa* : Say God!
*Kizito* : I swear..... I dey think of where I fit carry am go on Saturday now..
*Dele* : Carry am go Chitis nah....
*Kizito* : Jesus!....guy, why?.....after all these days of trying, the babe come gree, you come dey tell me make I carry am comot inside school....God forbid...I dey carry am go outside school...
*Musa* : E sure for me say Kizito go mess this date up...
*Kizito* : Guy, must you be so negative all the time?
*Musa* : No oh...I'm just being positive that you'll mess this up...
*Kizito* : I got an idea!....(picks phone to browse)
*Eze* : abeg make una dey thia they dream of girl....Kizito give me your phone make I check live score abeg...
*Kizito* : Guy, chill....I dey use am book movie tickets... 😎
*Eze* : You dey carry am go Cinema?...
*Kizito* ... Yes...
*Eze* : wetin you wan go do for there?
*Kizito* : ( looks up slowly, shocked by the question)..... I wan go check my WAEC Results.... Idiot!
........EPISODE 4 dropping on your screen soon....
*...... # ANTICIPATE*
Comments
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of joelxclusive.com.ng
Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of joelxclusive.com.ng if they are given original credit from website Taken from.
If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact joelxclusive
joelxclusive@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2347036041666